"You bet!" I always say yes when a cute boys invites me on a picnic. (Eric won my heart when he took me on a picnic with Tacobell.) "Do you want me to make sandwiches?"
"No. That's okay." He had already taken everything out to the picnic spot.
We had chips, granola bars, fruit snacks, and gold fish. You read it right, not a fruit or vegtable in the vacinity. And did I correct them or encourage them to choose at least one produce item?
I surely did not.
If you were lucky enough to have your best friend born into your family,
you were mighty lucky, indeed.
Not a good picture, I know, but you can hear his laughing squeal in this one, cant you.
What a face! And I think he is even cuter on the inside.
His ninja moves are freakin' awesome.
It's trying to be spring.
I heartily approve.
Know what I like better than spring?
Two cute boys, who also cleaned up after our picnic was through.


2 comments:
Oh Jenny, thank you, thank you. I LOVED this post. I want to go on a picnic!!!!! Ask Seth if he will make on for me. I know exactly where to go. You are truely a blessed Mama, Jenny. Not only are your children remarkable, but you see who they are. I sure love you!
Oh Jenny Beth...I have had a wonderful time doing a little bit of catch up on your blog. You are still the same Jenny that I have always known-you pay attention to the little things and that's why I love you so much. Your little ones are so lucky to have you as a mommy!
Post a Comment