Sunday, January 18, 2009

Boy Stuff

When you are two, I don't know if you can have a better day than firetrucks and Chuck E Cheese. This was how we spent one of Dad's days off this fall! Kudos to Jenny for getting us in with a school group at the fire station.

The firefighter squatted down to be by Isaac in the picture, so Isaac figured he better squat as well!
Isaac and his old man shooting hoops...and Seth dreaming about shooting hoops. Good times

7 comments:

Ben & Carly said...

Eric we give you 12 hours of glory before Jenny charges in and changes everything....good luck! we miss you guys.
Ben

Kristy said...

Those boys are sooooooo cute. I love all the pics of the baby...he looks pretty content & happy...congrats :)

Gaylene said...

Good job Eric. My husband wouldn't have a clue on even how to get into a blog. So you're one up on him.
Cute, Cute, Kids. I love the firehouse pictures especially.

Erin said...

Ok, I love that picture of the family. Quite adorable! Thanks for catching us up on your lives. I love it!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, Isaac is so BIG!!! I can't wait to see you all when I get back this summer!

Deb said...

Love the updates and new photos! You all look great - we miss you.

andrewcolton said...

Does J even know what you're doing blog stuff? I kind of doubt it.