Jenny and the boys spent Halloween at Grandma's with lots of cousins. Isaac trick or treated with gusto, and when finished apparently had not gotten quite enough.
He stood at the door at Grandma's waiting for trick or treaters. Soon he opened the door and began to solicit trick or treaters. "Hey kids, come and get some candy"

4 comments:
Keep it up Eric, you're doing great, pictures are GOOD. You're doing WAAAAAY better than my husband would do.
We've caught up with Halloween, now how about something for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.
Tell Jenny it's time to learn ho to use the new camera. I have to learn to use a new coputer and camera--I too old for this.
Gaylene
That is so funny, "hey kids, come get some candy!" What a little cutie!
Oh gosh!! What cuties! I've missed your blogging and it was good to see you've posted once again. I miss you guys! Your little family is adorable ;)
AWwww, your kids are adorable! Cute costumes =)
Post a Comment