HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

He tickles me to my very core

Corned beef and cabbage, our new St. Patrick's Day tradition, just like they do it in the old country...err maybe not, I've been to Ireland twice and I never ate it there.

Even our house celebrates the Irish holiday.

Two brotherly leprechauns, you gotta love 'em baby!

Hand over the whole pot, laddy!
13 comments:
such cute boys Jenny. I love the house picture LOL.
They are the cutest leprechauns on the planet. It's hard to believe that Seth is 7 months old. We didn't even do anything for St. Patty's day--how lame is that? At least you did food and hats! Yay for you!!
Heck yes they are the cutest on the planet!!! Look at those smackin dimples on the both of em! Jenny B! What cuteness! I want to come see you guys!!!
Absolutely adorable, even the house! I totally forgot St. Patty's day. My 8 year old not so kindly reminded me when I picked her up from school. I guess she was pinched all day long for NOT wearing green. oops!
So cute! And I loved seeing your house! I have never seen it before. I am so glad you celebrated St. Patrick's day with so much flare. Mom kind of forgot it was st. Patty's day, but we did have some pinching going on (since none of us were in green) and I finally caught on and made green spaghetti for dinner. We love you guys!
Oh, you're boy are cute!
So adorable Jenny! I want your recipe. I never know what to make on St. Patty's day.
hahaha hilarious! i LOVE the pictures of seth in the hat. your boys are adorable. miss you funny girl!
Very cute. I thought about being fun for St.Pattys, but that is as far as it went. Next year maybe? We did wear green. I think it would be a fun tradition to at least have the traditional meal. Looks great too (I was already hungry before seeing that...now I am just going to go eat). Good luck with the potty training. It is my least favorite part of parenting. The running naked thing worked for Nate. I like your other ideas and may give them a try with Kate. One more child to go yeah!
Oh, that is just too cute for words! Way to represent the Irish. Remember when we went to Ireland oh-so-many years ago? That was fun. Remember when Claire got stuck in the bathroom and the firemen had to let her out?? Even more fun! Remember how beautiful it was there?? Ahh...
My kids really do think that perhaps Tilly and Frodo live under your house cause that would make perfect sense!! Do they ever pee in your toilet? Maybe that would help encourage Sir Isaac!??! My kids think it is great when they come to my house on St. Patrick's Day. A little target practice with a cheerio may do the trick as well! I adore you!
Cute family!!! I'm adding you to my blog list. Hope you don't mind!
Oh my heck - love the one-eyed last photo and the caption. Too cute!
Post a Comment