5 weeks ago
Thursday, April 30, 2009
"Bring It On Chuck"
Dads and boys like to wrestle. In the Hatch household it is a very structured process. Either Isaac or Dad poses the question to the other: "Are you ready to rumble?" That leads to Isaac and Dad lined up on opposite sides of the living room flexing muscles, grunting and saying "Are you ready to rumble?" Dad then says "Bring it on Chump" and we charge at each other and Isaac gets flung onto the couch. Not to be outdone, Isaac is picking up on the finer points of wrestling. Yesterday we started into the elaborate process and after my challenge to "Bring it on Chump" Isaac says, "Bring it on Chuck!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's awesome. I like to get my kids started then I sit back with a bowl of popcorn and watch. Great entertainment. Corinn doesn't approve. Take care. . Chuck.
That's hysterical!
Funny, you don't look like a "Chuck".
Here it is May 5 and I have just gotten to your blog. I love the way you write, I love who you write about, and I love the pictures you post. You may say I am partial, and I am. But I also love to laugh and you provide the perfect vehicle that make me giggle all morning long. I love you, Jenny. Thanks!
Post a Comment