You can't make time stand still, but if you could I would make "now" last forever. 3 boys=happiness.
Today in Seth's prayer he said to Heavenly Father "bless Jesus to be happy." You better believe I said AMEN to that prayer.
Isaac and Seth were playing basketball in our front room. Isaac said, "I'm Jimmer Fredette." Not to be out done, Seth responded, "I'm Seffy Cool." Jimmer's mom might disagree but Seth wins that one.
Isaac recruited my help making a go-cart...that will fly...that way he doesn't need a license...all per Isaac. He's gonna fly to Honey Heart and Hannah's and see Hannah's dog. Um...I just hammered where he told me to and provided some supplies, although he foraged pretty well on his own in our scary basement.
Also tonight, before going to bed, Isaac told me there was a bug flying around the light in his room and he was a little scared. I grabbed a broom and went to do my motherly duties. I shooed the flying beetle and in got caught in the broom and I killed it. Bad mistake. Isaac was in tears. "I love bugs." He was genuinely sad. I told him that little bug's spirit went to Heaven. (Where or whom said that? Is that true?...all bugs go to heaven?) He wanted to know if bugs could be resurected from the garbage, and WHEN would that happen. He was just so sad. I told him next time I would shoe the bug outside and I am so sorry I killed the bug. He cried a little more and then said, "Mom, I have an idea. You could get a piece of paper and write 'I wont kill bugs' on it and then if you are going to kill a bug you could look at the paper." Genius.
Benjamin lies on top of me when I lay down with him at night. He lies next to me eventually. But at some point his face is always smashed on mine...and I cant get a enough of him.
Benjamin brought me several books to be read to him today and he says "book" minus the "k" (not boo like a ghost). He loves to point out the mouse in The Big Hungry Bear.
I lost my patience today...a couple of times. I'm okay, my boys forgave me. They always forgive me. I like 'em.
5 weeks ago

3 comments:
I intend to soak up as much of their adorableness as I can while I'm out there! See you Saturday!
ha! Love the write I won't kill bugs on a paper. That is plain hilarious.
You are such a joyful mother, I love it. I already lost my temper today and thank goodness they forgive their mothers so readily! Let's hope that lasts for a long time. I didn't mean, it! Anyway, Isaac is darling that he was so heartbroken about the bugs. It reminds me that I heard Joseph Smith never killed spiders. I am not sure that one's true, but Isaac is a sweetheart. It made me laugh as well because we were talking about bugs in heaven just the other day!! Lane said that bugs had to be there so that the animals could eat and be there. I had nothing, so I just nodded and said, "well, I am sure that bugs will go to heaven then." :) Ha ha. I am sure that Heavenly Father will work it all out. This wasn't good news to Charlotte, because she has a real issue with bugs. She cries when she sees a fruit fly. By the way, you make my day every time you comment on my blog. You spread sunshine everywhere you go!
Post a Comment