Okay C-h. There you go. Actually my hair looks much cuter in these pictures than it does in real life...it helps that I am wearing makeup; which happens rarely. Isaac is not a fan neither is his papa. My bishop called my hair "candy cane" and my darling Sis-in-law called it purple.
It's just hair. And besides, it's growing on me. (ha ha)

12 comments:
I like it! It kinda suits you in a way I don't really know how to describe. Anyways I love ya, you are DARLING with any hair color Jenny!
You're just way cooler than me!!! I'm sure it's all the rage and I have no idea...and I agree...it kind of grows on you! You're beautiful!
You are just the cutest, I love it! You look very young. It doesn't look purple or candy cane! You are a beautiful mom and I like it. :)
I think it's really cute!!!!
I think it's really cute!!!!
Oohhhhhh! I LOVE IT!!!! You are beautiful, Jenny B!
Thanks all. Mom, I notice you asked for the pics and yet no comment...hmmmm. :P
I love it Jenny. You are beautiful. I miss hanging out with you :(
Hey Red, I love your hair!!! If I thought I could look as good as you do, I might even get mine done just like it. Then you could say "Velly natural". I get it from my mother. I love, my sweet Jenny, that you do not let fear or worry hold you back. You just plung in and live and love your life! You have, and always will, happy the very tablets of my heart!
I love you, dear daughter. Your Mother
Jenny, I LOVE it!!!
Jenny, I LOVE it!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Post a Comment