One of the side street...so cute, right.
You turn off the "main" road onto this little street.
At the end of the little street is a large round-about with a big church in the middle. Incidently, that is where the chicken man sells his goods on Thursday evenings.
You go around the round-about and turn onto the property.
And voila, there is our house...and the house of some other people too. (This pic was taken a couple months after the other house photos. Can ya tell by the leaves?)
Follow the road around...
park your car, and come inside. We'll be waiting for you.

3 comments:
I'm so excited to come visit! Miss you all and you all look adorable in your family picture!
So beautiful there! It would make me happy to just drive home everyday. Your Mikey Mouse cake is very impressive also. Seriously lucky boys!
This is so beautiful!!! I really want to come and visit, it is very QUAINT! I loved all of your posts, it has been a while since I've looked! You have the cutest family picture at the top my dear! Love you guys all and I am so happy you are living in such a cool place!!! XOXO
Post a Comment