Friday, August 8, 2008

Seth


Seth was born at 3:12 pm on August 8. He weighed 9 lbs 5 oz. I still have not gotten the length/heigth measurement. Mom and son are doing well. Isaac and Grandma came for a visit. Isaac was very sweet to his little brother.

14 comments:

DanaLee said...

OH my goodness! That's a big baby boy! WOw Congratulations! I love him already! I hope you are feeling well, I sure love you!
dana

michelle keisel said...

Jenny, Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! I hope you are recovering well. Love ya, Michelle

Unknown said...

What a beauty! (I know, he's a boy, but he is still a beauty!!) I love the name and I am so so happy for you! I can't wait to meet him in person. He is the same size as our little Charlotte. I can't wait to hear more about him! Congrats! I hope you are healing quickly, Jenny!!!

Ben & Carly said...

He is so beautiful and that Issac is the cutest big brother I have ever seen. we are so happy that everything went well, we wish SO much we could see him in person. Good Job Jenny for hanging in there for another pregnancy! we love you!

Erin said...

Oh, hooray! So happy for you all!

flem-fam said...

08/08/08, how perfect!!! That is the same size as Donovan was - big, huh? I think the picture of Isaac kissing him is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Congratulations!!!

Shanna said...

Yeah Jenny! I am so happy for you guys! You were right. What a big boy! I love the picture of Isaac kissing Seth. Priceless! If you need anything, just let me know. I know your mom is there, but I can watch Isaac or anything you need. I hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon!

Rigbyhighschool98 said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations Jenny! He is sooo cute! What a great birth day. I hope you're doing well. It looks like it was c-section? He looks big and healthy, hopefully that translates to a great sleeper. :)
The dress you liked...my sister gave it to me so I have no idea where she got it. I'll have to ask. It's not a maternity dress, it just happened to be cut in a way that fit, so you can get it even though you had the baby. The tag says Glamor Angel. Your family is adorable!

Heiner Six said...

Awww! Yay Seth! What a cutie! Congrats Hatch family! You grow 'em big just like us! The chubbier the better I say!

Whitney said...

Congratulations! He's adorable - and Isaac looks like a great big brother. Hope the recovery goes well and everything goes smoothly with bringing Seth home.

Mother 25 - 8 said...

I just decided to check your blog out and WHAM! You had your baby!!!!!! That went SOOO DANG FAST!! (for me anyways!) Congrats Jenny! Congrats "E" and I'm so happy that little Isaac has his BIG little brother!!! Love the name Seth by the way. Cute family!!

Ben & Carly said...

I vote more pictures of Seth ...and how about some with mommy! PLEASE! thanks for your sweet comments, I miss you.

Deb said...

Congratulations to all of you!! We are so excited for your new addition. We'll watch for more updates. Ellea is walking - dang they grow fast!

Caroline said...

Jenny! How is it that I didn't even know you were pregnant?!! Congratulations from my whole heart. I also haven't seen Isaac in a long time (since you blessed him). Cute as heck. Love you and and praying that you have a good natured, good sleeping boy.