Eric took me on a date to the Belgian Christmas Market. He LOVES the food, namely: ham and agratin potatoes, sausage, and the doughnut balls from heaven. He had a wonderful time.
E has been my alpha moose for nearly 11 1/2 years. This funny moose head talks to passersby and sings songs in lots-o-languages.
We had such a good time together we decided to bring the little gentlemen a different time. I think they liked the metro best of all...and McDonalds. We went on the ferris-wheel thing seen in the background of the first picture.
In a different part of the market they had this oober stupid tree. In years past they always had a real tree. Thumbs down. But they did have a nice creche scene with a couple of real sheep. Thumbs up.
This picture was NOT taken at the market. I clicked on it to post later, but I might forget, so viola! Seth cracks us up. Even Eric was chuckling over this one.
Eric thinks this ice cream shop has hit the nail on the head. Alas, it was cold, so we waited for doughnut balls from heaven instead of icecream. Doh.


1 comment:
Fabulous ice cream quote... and I love Seth in the pants. Whose pants are they, and could he move in them? He makes me giggle.
Post a Comment