(NOTE: I dont blog often because I worry about writing style, fluidity, charm and interest to my reader. I worry about intros, and conclusions. Blah. No more. I am just going to get it out there from now on. Just be warned.)
We had a pleasant C(hristmas. We did the usual, except we didn't have snappy dinner. Doh. Next year for sure. Eric read the nativity. We hung stockings. Left Santa a note and treats. And Isaac was thrilled to go to bed. He heard at school Santa doesn't come if your awake.
Acting out the nativity. Seth piped up first, "I wanna be the baby Jesus."
What a perfect choice Seth.
Posing by the stockings and our awesome fireplace...which still hasn't seen a fire.
Santa called Seth and requested chocolate milk. Seriously?
My young padawans are wanna be Jedi Masters.
Beyblades are the rage right now in our house.
Even Eric and I enjoy getting in on the action.
I have a mad crush on this little guy.
Mmmm, I just want to kiss him, kiss him, kiss him.
Benjamin has become pretty proficient at present unwrapping.
Yes!


2 comments:
What a merry Christmas! I love your blog posts, don't you worry a thing about intro and all that garbage! Your boys are cute little guys! :)
ack! Can not wait to come see you guys!
Post a Comment