PYRAMID-My pyramid works...it's taken about a decade, seriously. But it works.
These two are really good at blowing out the candles. Too good at blowing out the candles.
DANCE-I love it that E knows how to rock it with our little gentlemen. Seth giggled giggled. Benjamin would request, "'pin me, 'pin me." Best dance moves EVER happen in my very own living room.
SANTA-Ho Ho Ho! MERRY CHRISTMAS! We went to the tree lighting celebration at USAG.
MRS. CLAUS-I dont know who this lady thinks she is kidding. She is soooo not Mrs. Claus, but she was nice.
CRAFTS-The little were able to craft and color a little picture. I know know when Isaac is really focusing, he sticks that little tongue out just like his papa.
Christmas crafters.
COOKIES-Naturally we decorated Christmas cookies. Grandma Hunt's famous words, "Dont glom it up," certainly echoed in our kitchen.

1 comment:
I love your Christmas preparations. And that pyramid is gorgeous! Is that a Belgian acquisition from the first time around or where did you get it?
Post a Comment